Need some help watching the Webcast?
We’ve tried to make watching the Webcast as hassle-free as possible, but sometimes difficulties arise. If you’re having problems, check out the topics below and find the one that most closely matches your issue. We’ll try and steer you in the right direction for an answer.
The livestream isn’t playing
- Refresh the webpage.
- Try another Internet browser. We recommend Google Chrome.
- Try using another device.
- Clear your Cache and Cookies on your browser. Not sure how? Find out how to clear your cache.
If you’ve tried the above steps and the broadcast is still not working for you, please reach out to visit the Boxcast help desk and click on the live chat. When you do, provide the name of the broadcast you are watching (Aglow Conference), the device you are watching it on, and details of the issue you are experiencing.
The audio level is very low
- Check the sound level on your computer. Make sure it’s turned all the way up.
- What kind of speakers are you using? If the speakers are built in to your monitor or computer they may not be adequate, especially if you have a group watching the broadcast. It may be that you need to consider:
- Headphones (if watching alone)
- External speakers (if watching with a group)
- Occasionally the audio levels for the livestream can fluctuate depending on internet traffic and your connection speed. Usually this is only temporary. If the problem persists, visit the Boxcast help desk and and explain your issue using the live chat.