We are 1 day away from the start of the “2021 Aglow Reset Webcast.” In order to be ready to watch as soon as things begin, there are a few things to know and check BEFORE the first session starts, Friday morning, 9:30 AM EDT. (View conference schedule here.) Not signed up yet? There’s still time and you will be able to watch everything from start to finish anytime until November 1st. Click here for more info and to register,
- Make sure your internet connection is working.
- Decide which device you’d like to use to view the event. Computers and mobile devices work great. If you want to upgrade your experience, you can also watch it on your tv. Check out our support doc to set it up. You can also check out our list of recommended devices here.
- Login to your Webcast subscription using the username and password you were sent in your confirmation email.
- Navigate to the page, “Watch the Webcast.” There will be a video of Jane talking about this conference in the large window and a countdown running indicating the amount of time left until the live event begins. If you can see and hear the video your system is working properly. Questions? Need help? Check out our FAQ page or visit Boxcast (our livestream provider) for help with viewing the broadcast.
- If you have difficulties with your connection during the Webcast, Visit the Boxcast support center for assistance. A customer service technician will be available on chat to answer your questions. Click on the icon in the lower, right hand of the screen.
- If none of the above works, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out.
An Act of Worship
You can participate with us by giving your conference offering anytime as an act of worship. There are 3 ways to give:
- Online: Click here
- Mail: Aglow International, P.O. Box 1749, Edmonds, WA 98020, USA
(mark your gift 2021 Conference Offering)
- Text to Give: Simply text Aglow to 425-390-5522
Make Some Noise!
Help create a “buzz” by posting your photos and videos of you/your group participating in conference to Aglow’s Facebook page and to your own social media using the hashtag, #AglowReset2021. Your excitement is infectious so share it with others!